Project Manager Last Updated: January 24, 2018 (27 days ago)
- Delivering projects across the UK and abroad.
- Management and coordination across multiple, luxury, residential sites simultaneously: liaising with site managers, clients, subcontractors, architects and interior designers.
- Successfully planning and implementing site surveys and installations, ensuring all project deadline and quality standards are met.
- Overseeing projects from the sales team to completion, representing client interest always.
- Working with clients to clearly identify and continuously manage the project scope, requirements, dependencies, and deliverables.
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with clients and team members.
- Monitoring and supervising sub-contractors to ensure all guidelines are meticulously maintained.
Assisting with invoicing, managing day to day operational aspects of projects. Responding to client's queries in a timely manner.