- Mumbai, India
- September 13, 2017
I have 25 years of Oil and Gas Project experience in Project/ Engineering/ Contract Management, Construction, Business Development, Proposals, Cost estimation in UAE, Nigeria and India. I have worked in FEED, Design/ Detailed Engineering, EPC Contracts, PMC, PMT. I have independently handled large Projects and led multinational Project teams as a Project lead.
Dy General Manager - Projects (Coordination)
DANGOTE OIL REFINING COMPANY, Lagos, Nigeria (Jan’17 till date)
Dangote Oil Refinery & Petrochemical Complex, Lagos
ABU DHABI OIL REFINING COMPANY (TAKREER), Abu Dhabi, UAE
(April’12 till June‘16)
Oil Terminal and Jetty at Hamriyah Free Zone
TEBODIN MIDDLE EAST Ltd., Abu Dhabi, UAE (November’08 till March‘12)
ADNOC’s Oil Terminal and Jetty at Hamriyah Free Zone
LARSEN & TOUBRO LTD, New Delhi
E&C, Upstream Engineering Division (March’08 till November’08)
Cairn Energy & ONGC - 590 Km Crude Oil and Gas pipelines from Barmer to Salaya
POINT ENGINEERING LTD, Port Harcourt, Nigeria (August’06 till March’08)
EXXON MOBIL - ASASA VA & VB Wells Re-development Project
Sr. Project Coordinator – ENI AGIP Oil Company – Ebocha Oil Center Revamp
/Business Development Manager
SUDELETTRA NIGERIA LTD, Port Harcourt, Nigeria (April.’05 till July ‘06)
Chief Manager – Projects & Business Development
BUILDWORTH PVT LTD, Kolkata (Jan’04 till April ’05)
Dy. Manager - Business Development
TRIUNE PROJECTS PVT LTD, New Delhi (Nov. ’94 till Jan `04)
Engineer - Technical Services
TRIVENI PLENTY ENGINEERING LTD, New Delhi (Jan. ’92 TO Oct. ’94)
Under construction grassroot 650,000 BPSD refinery and 600,000 tpa polypropylene plant to be commissioned by 2020. Basic Engineering was done by UOP. EIL is the EPCM. Project also includes a Jetty, 5 SPMs to handle VLCCs upto 320,000 DWT and 8 nos. offshore pipelines with total length of 108kms is also included in the Project. It is the largest single train refinery under construction.
• Coordination and supervision of PMC.
• Engineering coordination with Company’s discipline specialists.
• Monitor and ensure compliance to FEED, specifications and Contract.
• Contract Management; Interpretation of Contract clauses; Claims Management.
• Project progress monitoring and approvals.
• Checking and certification of invoices.
• Ensure that works are carried out as per the latest & approved drawings and applicable en-gineering Codes & Standards, End user and Local Authority requirements.
• Ensure HSE and Quality control standards are adhered by Contractors. Ensure compliance of material inspections, review and approval of Material Certificates.
• Supervise and ensure Contractor’s closure of Punch lists.
• Process and resolve concession & deviation requests, non-conformities from the Contractors.
• Management information reports. Presentation of Monthly progress review to Senior Management.
• Attend daily, weekly and monthly meetings with PMC and Contractors.
• Meetings and follow-ups with Local Authorities for obtaining necessary permits, approvals.
• Review, comment and approve construction related deliverables submitted by Contractors, including procedures, method statements, ITPs.