- CAIRO, Egypt
- September 11, 2018
I have more than twenty years of Networking, Project Management and IT experience with sixteen years management experience as Core Network Manager, Technical Operation Manager, Internet Service-Routing manager, Technical Filed Manager, Network Integration Manager and country IT Manager.
Currently I am seeking challenging Managerial position in a professional well established and progressive corporation, private firm or international organization in the Middle East that offers opportunities for advancement, mainly in Networking, IT or customer support field where I can effectively utilize my professional experience.
• Managing 3 remote sites in Italy and Poland with 4 IT members and more than 1500 users.
• Responsible for overall IT functioning, equipment’s health, and performance for more than 1900 Network devices, System servers, and computers.
• Leading security PCI compliance auditing for major clients with auditors, participate in ISO 27001 auditing activities for Egypt sites.
• Provide enterprise security strategy and manage IT security solutions (DRP-BCP).
• Managing all IT ongoing projects in Cairo, Italy and Poland, managing all IT Operation daily tasks.
• KPIs and performance review for IT stuff, daily/weekly and monthly meetings to review performance.
• Managing customers SLA, prepare and deliver system performance statistics and reports.
• Managing IT budget (CAPEX/OPEX).
• Vendor management (ISPs/Data Carriers, software/Hardware companies, and our hosting company.